issues LOI; if isnt correct, Seller Mandate send PR-09-EN Model.
2. Seller Mandate issues SCO.
3. Buyer accepts SCO by signing it and returning it to the Seller Mandate.
4. Seller issues FCO and buyer must send it signed and sealed for acceptance.
5. Buyer Issues ICPO with Soft Probe and Schedule.
5.1 Samples sending optional. (*)
6. Seller verifies compliance with the Buyers bank and if all is ok
issues draft-contract and send to the Buyer.
7. Buyer verifies, corrects and returns the draft contract to Seller
with sign and seal.
8. Seller verifies that the contract is approved, signed and sealed
by the Buyer.
9. Buyer Bank issue a POF and send to Seller Bank via swift.
10. In 5 banking days the Seller Bank send to Buyer Bank the Partial
POP via swift
11. In 3 banking days, Buyer Bank will issue the Bank Guarantee ( if
is applicable ), and operative bank Letter of credit for payment, as
agreed in favor of the seller.
12. Within 15 banking days, Seller issues through bank the Full Proof
of Product (POP).(*) and issue 2% performance bond (only for annual
13. In 2 banking days, Buyers Bank will active the payment.
14. Once Seller's bank receive the payment, commence the ship load.
(*) Procedure for sending samples to the buyer:
Given that we send samples with all the necessary documentation for
an export operation, we consider this as a Proof of Product (POP), therefore,
and unless agreed otherwise, be sent at the same time as the documents
via SWIFT (MT-799).
To send samples, you must comply with section 9 of the procedure. The
buyer must send transport to collect the samples at our offices in Sao
Paulo - Brazil.